Saturday, December 29, 2012

Big Things Going Down!

It is time! It has long been time. I know you've been waiting, and I know I've been procrastinating. But that is all a thing of the past.

Several things you NEED to check out:

  • FLU- The Great (FluHaiti.com) This is definitely the sickest lyricist in Florida. We might even have to say, in the whole United States. Matter fact, if I really sit down and contemplate it, I could even say the world! Of course I can't prove this, but you check him out.
  • ConstantStrategies.com - The resource for anyone who wants to start a business, get online, and promote themselves. This website is a collection of extremely valuable information and links to services and products that are made for those, like me, who are the do it yourself type. We also provide web design and development, graphic and print design, and online promotion.
  • Future Productions - (See our facebook page.) This is major. All talent welcome. We post music, comedy, videos, photos, and more. Definitely a must like! Always updated.
Those of you who know me know about "The Mycke Yellow Show!" Yeah, it never BLEW UP, but we are bringing something real similar back! This Video Show will be posted on its own website, YouTube, expand to TV and other places. By reaching our core demographic- professional, entrepreneurial, self-made BALLERS - we will be able to acquire financing/sponsorhip from companies and individuals who wish to market to those individuals.
Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment